Friday, July 24, 2009

Magasin Totale



I am ready to ship off boxes of work Magasin Totale, a showroom in Brooklyn, NY. The work of some of my favorite designers is shown there, so my work will be among those favorites. Yay.


The owner Michelle says she can’t wait to get the work and put it up in the showroom. And, similarly I’m excited about the start of a new working relationship with her, and with her well selected showroom.


I’m always excited about these new relationships. I was always excited about the first day of school too, to hear about all the potential the semester or class could offer. I think Michelle has a lot to offer and the communication has been great so far. I like feedback and conversation, so already its good. As an artist/maker it can be easy to get stuck in the studio, makingmakingmaking, and filling orders without much input from the world about your work. So, when you find gallerists, buyers, clients, and customers to exchange in a dialogue and take interest in you and your work its good to make them an ally.

(I have a good feeling about Michelle)



No comments:


My photo
San Francisco, California